The elves at Blackbird Brewery have been busy preparing the brewery for you to celebrate the holiday season with us! From new beers to new events, we’ve been working behind the scenes to create a space where you can kick back and enjoy all this joyous season has to bring. Read on to learn what you can expect at Blackbird Brewery this holiday season.
We’re getting to know you all, what you like to drink and what you’d like to try. Ian and Mikey have been hard at work (most of the time) to deliver the standards you’ve come to love like our Kolsch, various Hazy IPAs, a new sour made with dragon fruit and passionfruit, and a West Coast IPA.
In the last couple of months, we’ve broadened your horizons with German-style beers that many of you had never tried. Raise your hand if you enjoyed a Weizenbock, Czech Dark Lager, Smoked Doppelbock, or Dunkel for the first time; you know who you are!
We are excited to announce the return of Yellow Submarine Hazy IPA this Friday! Other returning crowd-favorites include Tuxedo at a Pool Party German Pilsner and Michelle My Belle Belgian Tripel. This time around, we let our Belgian Tripel age seven months to round out and soften in flavor. We find it even more delightful than before!
With two new porters, our dark beer lovers are rejoicing! Apothecary Porter is almost gone already, but we have plenty of its nutty variation, Apothecary Porter Peanut Butter Cup, ready for you. Plus, we still have Hungry are the Damned Imperial Milk Stout for those willing to brave the 12.7 ABV!
For the adventurers, we’ve got several new hazy IPAs and West Coast recipes in the works. For now, grab the last of Heaps Blanc New Zealand West Coast IPA or A Little Hustle West Coast Pale Ale before they’re gone!
To get you in the holiday spirit, we’ve got Santa’s Pumpkin Potion Spiced Amber Ale already on tap and in cans. As always, check our Beer page for the most recent updates to what’s on tap and what’s in cans. If you are making a special trip, it’s always best to call the brewery to ensure cans listed are still in stock.
We’re continuing to serve up Hammered Trivia on Mondays, Music Bingo on Tuesdays, Wine Flights and Run Club on Wednesdays and live music on Thursdays. This month, our schedule is packed with holiday parties and live music. It’s always best to refer to our Events page for the latest details, but read on to see a list of our December events.
- 12/9 Wine Tasting with Winebow 4-6:00 PM – Sample 4 wines (between 4 and 6PM) and enjoy 10% off ALL Winebow wines ALL day long!
- 12/15 Santa Claus Comes to Blackbird Brewery 4-6:00 PM – Join us in welcoming a very special guest: Santa Claus!
- 12/16 Ugly Sweater Christmas Party (21+) 7-10:00 PM – A special prize goes to the person with the ugliest sweater!
- 12/24/23 Christmas Eve Hangout 12-6:00 PM -Join Lexie and Rishi in the taproom and grab your cans for Christmas dinner.
- 12/25/23 Christmas Night 3-9:00 PM – Hang with Kari and Lexie!
Live Music Schedule
- 12/7 Chick & Danger 6-8:30 PM
- 12/10 Michael Jones Duo 3-6:00 PM
- 12/14 One Block Over 6-8:30 PM
- 12/21 Club Blackbird Holiday Dance Party with DJ Pangean 7-10:00 PM
- 12/28 Grace Lucia Lee 6-8:30 PM
We invite you all to embrace the true spirit of the holiday season: peace, love, and goodwill to all! Join us in taproom, visit the to-go cooler to spread holiday cheer to your table, and don’t forget to load up on merch, gift cards, cans and bottles of wine to put under the tree this year. We are honored to hold a space that allows us to all spend time with those we love. Happy holidays from our family to yours!